Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Is it Tomorrow, or Just the End of Time?

Someone stole my umbrella. I went into Wal-Mart with it because it was raining. I hooked it onto the cart, and when I came out I left it on the cart. As soon as I got home I realized what I had done. I called right away, but of course no one had turned it in. Why would someone steal my $10 umbrella? And right there at the store where they could buy their own. So anyway, today I went and bought another one. I have never seen these before, but it can fit in your pocket. It's cool. It is a full size umbrella when you pop it up. There are so many great inventions out today. I'm going to list some of my favorites in no particular order:

1 - Sunscreen
2 - Good tasting low fat food, like sour cream and mayonnaise
3 - Self-stick envelopes and stamps
4 - VCR's
5 - Cell phones
6 - Brookstone Thera Spas and Jacuzzi tubs
7 - Highlighter pens

If you can imagine, when I was young we didn't have any of these things. If anyone wants to add their favorites, feel free.


No comments: