Thursday, October 13, 2005

Party Girl

Last Saturday I signed up to become a Southern Living at Home consultant, which means that I will go into people's homes and give parties to sell these products, which are really nice. I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm a little nervous about it. I went to a party in August, and then I had a party on Saturday. So I've been thinking about doing this for a while now. I hope it works out. If anyone reading this wants to have a party for me, let me know. So far I have four parties booked and about three maybes. There's a lot to learn about it.

One problem I had. I emailed my cousin Jeff in Raleigh to see if he wanted to do a party. His house looks like the Southern Living magazine anyway, so I thought he might want to. Well, he did! So I'm going to Raleigh on November 19th to do his party. The problem is this. All the literature I've gotten says things like "Hostess Rewards" or "Hostess Information", etc. So I asked my sponsor if they had anything for hosts instead of hostesses. She got back to me and said no, that we would just have to go with the hostess stuff and hope for the best. I felt bad about this. I emailed Jeff back and told him. He emailed me and said, "Ok I'm calling it off!! HOSTESS indeed!!!!" But he was just kidding. I'm glad he has a good attitude about this. So, wish me well!

No comments: