Friday, September 08, 2006

And JUSTICE For All

OK, it's that time of year. I have been going over the Fall Preview of the new TV Guide and picking out what shows I want to watch. Two shows have already started that I like. One is called "Vanished". It is really good, but if you didn't catch the first one you're lost. It continues each week and has a lot of mystery to it. The second one, which BTW has become one of my all time favorites already, is called "Justice". It stars Victor Garber (Titanic, Alias) as a lawyer. It is a really good show. It moves quickly and is very interesting - not like another law show that seems to move like mud with the investigation in the first half and the courtroom stuff in the second half. AND another thing I like about "Justice" is that you don't know for sure what happened until the end. They will do the whole show, and then the last couple of minutes they will go back to the crime and show what really happened. PLUS they have a great theme song, Warren Zevon's "Lawyers, Guns, and Money". Each show is its own episode, so you can pick it up at any time. I highly recommend it.

No comments: