Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Here in Michigan

I just found out how to get back on my blog.  These are a few pictures from here in Ludington.  Bennie and I walked out to a lighthouse at the Ludington State Park.  We about had the whole beach to ourselves.
 

This is the lighthouse and gift shop.  It is A LOT taller than it looks.  I'm still sore from climbing all the way to the top.


Found someone to take our picture.


This is the beautiful courthouse in downtown Ludington.


We had a church activity at the firing range.  It was fun!


I'll try to update more, now that I figured out how to get back on here.  We are enjoying our mission immensely.  This place is beautiful!  And the people are great. 

2 comments:

sj said...

Looks like a beautiful place and you guys look happy. Thanks for the update. -Sherita

Josh said...

Great pictures! With your firearms training you can better persuade people to join the church..