Saturday, October 28, 2006

Prestigious

I visited Quentin on Thursday, and we went to the movies. We went to see a movie he had already seen and said was really good - "The Prestige". It WAS really good. It was one of those movies that you are lost the first half, and then the second half answers all the questions. Very interesting questions. I can't remember the last time I had to think so much, and enjoyed the thinking. If you haven't seen this, you should. Remember when you saw "The Sixth Sense", and you had to see it again right after you finished? That is how this movie is. I can't wait to see it again.

Also, Thursday afternoon Bennie and I met Quentin at his law school for a family thing. We had a "tea" and met his professors and deans, and then we went into a classroom and observed his professors "teaching" the class. It was a lot of fun.

One other thing that happened this week. I was talking to Josh on the phone on Wednesday night, and Isabella got on. We talked a little bit, then it got kind of quiet, and I asked her a question. She didn't answer. So I asked again. Still, no answer. I said, "Isabella, . . . Isabella?" Then I said , "Josh, . . .Josh?" No answer. I could hear noises and conversation in the background. So I just waited. Finally I heard the phone being picked up, and Josh said, "Mom? Are you still there?" Apparently Isabella was through talking to me and just laid down the phone, then went on about her business.

No comments: