Saturday, October 06, 2012

Apartments and Colors

On Thursday we took our cameras on our morning walk around our apartment complex.  Just thought I would share some of the colors.  This first two are pictures of puddles with the trees reflected.  You need to click on the picture to see it better. 




This is what the apartments look like.  It's a nice complex.


This is the playground.  They have a fire pit in the middle of these red chairs and wood stacked up.


Some of the colors.


Some more.


I really liked this tree.  Half of the leaves were green and half were red, all mixed in together.  No in between colors.


This dog park is larger than the children's playground :)


This morning we tried to walk, but the wind was blowing, and I couldn't see for my watering eyes, plus I was FREEZING, so we cut our walk short.  Portends of things to come.

3 comments:

Chris Harris said...

Beautiful pictures. I can't believe the colors so early in the year. I think it's going to be really cold for you guys this winter. Wouldn't it be nice if you could be snowbird missionaries.

Rise said...

That's a good idea! Spend winter in AZ :)

sj said...

Enjoyed your pictures. Sounds like things are going well. So happy for you guys. Take care.