Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Catching Up

It's been a few weeks, so I just thought I would catch up on our goings ons.  I have a lot more pictures to show.  AND, I saw my first bald eagle today!  I tried to take a picture of it, but you can barely see it.  I just happened to look up and saw this large black bird flying, except it had a WHITE head!  I was so excited.


You really need to click on the picture to see it.  Sorry.  But it was really pretty.

These are more pictures of the colors.  I took these a few weeks ago.


They were taken at a lake in Hart, about 30 minutes away.


And then this is one I took today at the same spot - just to see the difference.


That's all I can do for now because I don't know how to add more pictures.  The same ones keep coming up.  So I'll publish this and start another one.

No comments: