Thursday, April 22, 2004

I guess it's time to update this. I have to give a talk this Sunday on "The Sabbath". If anyone has any ideas/stories/experiences that go along with this topic, I would appreciate help (Dr. J, are you there?). I hate to just read stuff, because I know how bored I am when others do that.

Last time I mentioned enjoying deep cuts. This morning going to work I heard a song on 95.7 that I haven't heard since I was in high school. I think it is by Jefferson Airplane, called "White Bird". It is really pretty. Has anyone heard of it?

Well, I've got to go. I have to make black walnut cookies tonight. Me and Mom are going to see Aunt Erlene tomorrow. I went to see her a couple weeks ago (at Salemtowne Rest Home) and took her some chocolate chip cookies. She thanked me but informed me that her favorite was black walnut.

So again, if anyone has any ideas for my talk let me know.

No comments: