Thursday, August 26, 2004

"It's fun to stay at the . . ."

I am now out of the Olympics mood and into a game mood. I heard this song on the radio yesterday and never realized what these words were before. The next lyric is actually the name of the song. I won't give it away, but someone can guess. Hint: They ALWAYS play it at church dances.

So, anyone can play this. Just write down a sentence or part of a sentence in the comment box and see if anyone can finish it. Here is my list:

1 - I like smoke and lightning, heavy metal thunder . . .

2 - All I'm asking in return honey, is give me my . . .

3 - In the darkest depths of Mordor, I met a girl so fair . . .

4 - Then you flew your Lear jet to Nova Scotia to see the . . .

5 - The room was spinning harder as the ceiling flew away. When we called out for another drink . . .

6 - Won't you buy me a color TV. Dialing for Dollars is trying to reach me . . .

7 - Hello woman of my dreams; is this not the way it seems . . .

8 - When I'm home, everything seems to be right. When I'm home . . .

9 - Like my brother before me, I took a Rebel stand. He was just eighteen, proud and brave . . .

10 - Outside in the cold distance, a wild cat did growl. Two riders were approaching . . .

So, does anyone want to play? If you can't guess all of these I'll post the answers in a few days.


No comments: