Monday, February 21, 2005

Mouse in the Car!

I will tell you about what happened yesterday morning. Bennie and I had gone out with Rita, Robert, Seth, and Bente on Saturday (and had a really great time!), and Bennie had driven. So every time I get back in my car after he drives I have to take about five minutes to rearrange everything back to fit me. So, Sunday morning, Bennie had already left for church, and I went out to get in the car. So, I sat in the driver's seat and reached over to the passenger seat belt to get my clip. For those of you who don't know, I always use one of those big bulky paper clips to hold my seat belt back so it won't be so tight. And when Bennie drives, I take it off the driver's side and put it on the passenger side. SO ANYWAY, back to the story. I had reached over to take off the clip and then turned to put it on my seat belt on the driver's side. It was then that I heard the mouse! I turned to look, and the mouse was trying to climb up the seat belt. Well, that's what I thought. All I saw was the seat belt moving and just knew it was because a mouse was trying to climb up it. I was just about to jump out of the car when I realized it was just the seat belt going back into place after I took the stupid clip off.

No comments: