Friday, May 27, 2005

NEWJOBNEWJOBNEWJOB!!!!!!

I got a new job! I am thrilled. And very nervous. I actually have two jobs, although one won't start until August. So, I will turn in my resignation on Monday to Dr. Bokesch and work for Blue Ridge Cardiology. I will still be doing medical transcription, but I will again be working AT HOME! I loved working at home before, but the work dwindled down, and I had to pay my own taxes. Now I will have my taxes taken out, plus I get a really good benefits package. I feel really blessed. The bad part is that two of the three people I will be doing are very hard to understand. It will take me a while to learn them. And, I also agreed to teach a medical transcription class at Surry Community College this fall, two nights a week. I am really nervous about that. I've never even taken a class in this. So, we'll see how it goes.

No comments: