Friday, May 06, 2005

Unsettled Feelings

That is just how I would describe myself right now. I went yesterday for my yearly evaluation at work and learned that some things are going to be changing about my job, and not for the best. I feel like I'm too old to start a new career. Well, to be honest, I've never had a "career", just a lot of different jobs, but still. I hate looking for a job, going for an interview, and actually starting a new job. I am comfortable where I am, even though I don't especially like what I do. So, I guess to look on the bright side I should be excited about finding something I would enjoy doing, right? Right. I just have to SIU and have faith that everything will turn out for the best.

Just a note about my dear husband. He had an accident last night with one of our brand new Cutco knives. Nothing serious, but he did find out that Quentin was right - they are VERY SHARP. I think Bennie would recommend these knives to anyone now - HANDS DOWN. I think he would say that they are on the CUTTING EDGE of technology. He would probably give a THUMBS UP to them. He would say A STITCH in time saves nine (what does that mean anyway?). And LBNL he would probably CUT TO THE CHASE and say that they are TEARrific!

No comments: