Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Bottom Three

Were guys, just like I said in my other post. The girls have it made.

Some thoughts - Diana Ross seemed to be having trouble walking in that longer than she is dress, like she thought she was going to step on it and trip. And I didn't like her singing that song ("More Today Than Yesterday). I love that song - the original by Spiral Starecase, and she should have sung one of HER originals! Also I was kind of disappointed in most all the contestants because they picked really weird songs that no one has heard of when, as Simon said, there were SO MANY other songs to choose from. I think it would have endeared them to the audience more to have sung the more familiar favorites. I didn't like ANY of the guys this week. I tried to like Blake again, but he "just didn't do it for me Dawg". Although he was probably the best of the worst. I liked Gina again. She is really growing on me. Of course Lakisha and Melinda are so far and away more talented than anyone else, but I didn't like their song choices. Jordin was better this week. And I liked Haley better too.

To change the subject, here are some sayings that are becoming overused, and I'm personally getting tired of hearing them:

The real deal.
Been there, done that.
My bad.
Peace out (or just "out").
And the weather guy saying EVERY SINGLE MORNING, "Here's what happening in your neck of the woods".

1 comment:

Chris Harris said...

as much as i hate the Today show, i usually have it on in the morning while i'm getting ready. i don't really pay attention to it until i hear al say, "here's what's happening in your neck of the woods." then my brain knows to pay attention because the only reason it's on is to see what the weather is going to be like today.