Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Debbie Does . . . Dobson?

This is the story. Bennie got me a Foodsaver for Christmas. I've been wanting one for a long time, but they are kind of expensive. So I was delighted with it. I read the little booklets that came with it and tried to learn about it before trying to use it. Then last Sunday I was finally ready to try it out. One last thing. There was an instructional DVD that came with it, so I was going to watch it too. Bennie was watching something on TV so I went to the computer and put in the DVD to watch in here. Instead of Foodsaver stuff, "Debbie Does Dallas" stuff came up. Suffice it to say I was surprised. However when we tried the DVD in the TV it was the Foodsaver stuff. So Monday I called Foodsaver. The "supervisor" I talked to said that it had happened to someone else too, and they were investigating it. She got my name and number and said they would call back. Oh, and she apologized profusely. I emailed Quentin to see if maybe I could sue, but he pretty much shot me down about that. Anyway, I am using and enjoying my Foodsaver (just maybe not as much as Debbie did).

2 comments:

Chris Harris said...

That might be the funniest story I have heard in a while. Be sure to hide that dvd from dad.

Quentin said...

it's a frivolous case.