Sunday, October 17, 2004

Listen Up, I'm Lost in NY(CSI) waiting for Dr. Vegas

Okay, I'm having some fun with several TV shows I've been watching. Each fall when I get the "Season Premiere" TV Guide I will go through and read about all the new shows. Then, I'll highlight the ones I think I will like. I'll watch at least the first one to see if it is any good or not. So, usually I'll end up liking one or two out of about fifteen I'll try. This year these are the new shows I like: Listen Up, Lost, NYCSI, and Dr. Vegas. Listen Up has Jason Alexander (George Costanza) and Malcolm Jamal Warner (Theo Huxtable). It is only half an hour, and I think it's really funny. It comes on Monday nights at 8:30.

NYCSI has Gary Sinese and is really good. Well, I've only seen the first one, but I have the others on tape and plan to get to them soon.

Dr. Vegas is just fun. And Rob Lowe is cute.

And then we come to Lost. This is a great show! It is one of those continued shows where you need to see all of them. Several people survived a plane crash on an island. It has Matthew Fox (Po5) who plays a doctor. I think it's really interesting. There are a lot of mysteries in this show. Each week some of them get answered, but then other questions arise. I hate waiting a whole week to find out what happens next.

And also, this fall, there is football. I love watching Michael Vick play. Today they beat San Diego, and Vick made some really good plays in the fourth quarter. They were playing at the same time the Panthers were playing, but when I flipped to them they were losing to Philadelphia pretty bad, so I kept watching the Atlanta game.

So I guess I've just been in a TV mood for this update. I'll try to think of something more interesting next time.

No comments: