Thursday, April 17, 2008

Brooke The Mouth

I am getting really tired of Brooke White's mouth on American Idol. Can't she just shut up?? Every time she has finished her song and is standing there while the judges critique her she has to mouth back stuff, constantly. And she is very obnoxious about it. She doesn't seem to be at all grateful that she is even there. I hope she is gone next week. Even last night while she and Kristy Lee were standing there in the bottom two, and Simon was voicing his thoughts about Kristy Lee, Brooke stood there like a stupid mother hen with her arm draped all over her friend and shouted to Simon, "Hey!", like she was telling him not to talk like that to her chick or something. I just don't like her at all.

On a side note - I am so excited about something. I made fudge the other day the way I saw someone make it on the food channel, and it worked! I added my margarine, evap milk, and sugar, and when it started to boil I turned it down a notch, put the lid on the pot, and forgot about it for ten minutes. I was scared that it would stick or something, but it turned out great! No more having to stand there and stir constantly for all that time.

And, we talked to Josh last night. He won a music composition contest - first prize. Congratulations!

No comments: