Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It Wasn't Like That

I'm referring to the Drudge Report's article about Simon Cowell rolling his eyes while Chris Richardson sent his condolences to the families of the VA Tech victims. I know exactly why he was rolling his eyes. And I would have done the same thing. After Chris sang his song, which was terrible, Simon was right on with his criticism, and Chris didn't like it. Simon said it was "nasally", which it was, and then Chris talked back saying that "nasally" was a form of singing. And then Chris went on to say a few words about the VA Tech stuff, which was really not the right time. It was so obvious that he was just trying to get votes. Yeah, everybody agrees that the massacre was horrible, and everyone feels for their families, but I think that Chris was way out of line to bring that up in the middle of the show like that. I hope they vote him off!

Sanjaya was back to being his usual no-talent self. But at least he sang a song that I had heard of. And so did Lakisha, who I thought did really well, but the judges didn't like it. Phil probably deserves to stay another week. I liked Blake and Jordin, but Melinda was absolutely the best. So, my prediction is bye bye Chris - but of course because Simon rolled his eyes, he will probably stay, which will hopefully mean Sanjaya will leave!?

2 comments:

Josh said...

i saw just a minute or two because i saw martina mcbride. i rolled my eyes when that dork made the comment about VT, then i saw simon do it and started laughing. then i saw it on drudge. man, am i on the cutting edge or what?

i hate i missed someone named lakisha singing country...

Rise said...

Lakisha is actually one of my favorites, and she was next to the bottom. I like all the girls better than any of the guys, and then only Blake. And apparently Simon was talking to Paula and didn't even hear what Chris was saying. BUT I'm really glad that Sanjaya is finally gone. He cried more than any of the girls when they were kicked off.