Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Yay!

Bennie has left the building! Well, I shouldn't be so elated I guess, but it is hard living with a sick person. He got sick last week and went to the doctor on Friday. He was diagnosed with Strep throat and got some medicine. Well, over the weekend he continued to get worse instead of better. On Monday I took him back to the doctor where he got a shot and more medicine. This time it worked. This morning he left for work. What was interesting is that from Friday to Monday he had lost TEN POUNDS. So this morning as he was getting dressed he was having trouble keeping his pants up. Anyway, he's back to work and feeling better.

Ok, about last night. I don't know what is up with Lakisha. She was sooo good at first, but she's just gone downhill, and last week she was giving the sob story about how hard it was being a single parent. I think that probably turned people off more than on. So, she may be gone after tonight, but I hope not. I hope it's either Phil or Chris. I don't like either one of them. And Jordin was fantastic. I remember my mother singing that song in church when I was little, "You'll Never Walk Alone", so it is one of my favorites. Melinda, as always, did a great job. So I guess I'm picking for the AI either Melinda or Jordin. I would be happy with either one. But I hope Blake is in the top 3, because I really like him too. He did a good job with "Imagine" last night. I'm looking forward to tonight's show!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Josh said...

i saw the end of 'you'll never walk alone.' i love that song.. but i thought it was too over the top.. and too flat.